Dear Guest of Ruth Lake Lodge Resort,
Please review this information carefully prior to check-in as these procedures will be strictly enforced until further notice.
What we are doing to keep you safe:
- All staff members must undergo a daily health check prior to arriving at the resort.
- We are maintaining our high quality of cleanliness and disinfection between guests.
- We are respecting physical distancing by greeting you with a smile and a warm welcome but no more handshakes. If a 2-meter safe zone can not be maintained, staff and guests must wear a mask as per BC Health Officer mandate.
- Masks must be worn to enter the office. One person in the office at a time.
- We are disinfecting the office and point of sale technology between each guest.
- Check-in is after 3:00pm. Check-out is by 11am. As extra time is needed to clean and sanitize buildings, there will be no early check-in or late check-out permitted.
What you must do to keep us and our other guests safe:
- Our accommodations abide by the latest regulations as imposed by the Provincial Health Office. As these change with every new phase of the Restart Plan, it’s important for you to review the current Step 3 rules at https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/covid-19/info/restart
- Proceed directly to your accommodation upon arrival at the Resort. The door will be unlocked and the key on the kitchen table. We will come by and say hello when we see your vehicle. (you will receive an email 7 days prior to check-in with detailed instructions)
- Only registered overnight guests of the Resort are permitted on the property. Do not invite local friends or family to visit you at the Resort. If possible in Step 3 of the restart plan, day visitors may be permitted after July 1st. Check this Safety Plan for updates within 48hrs of BC updates.
- If anyone in your group tests positive for Covid 19 prior to your arrival, please reschedule your reservation for when everyone is feeling better.
- Arrive with all the necessary personal supplies for your stay. If you need to restock supplies, follow all BC Health regulations of mask wearing, physical distancing and hand washing/sanitizing procedures while visiting our local retailers.
- Restrict on site socialization to your travel companions. If chatting with neighbours or your hosts, respect the 2 meter (6 feet) physical distancing recommendations and/or wear your mask.
- The Resort office is in our home and we are trying to reduce the number of people entering it. Only 1 person in the office at a time. Wear your mask. Please stay outside when using wi-fi. There is a bench under cover on the side of the building. The wi-fi password is on the bulletin board next to the office door. Come to the office to reserve your activity times and spa treatments.
- If anyone from your group tests positive for Covid-19 within 14 days of your check-out, notify us immediately. We will need to contact Health Authorities for proper contact tracing procedures. If anyone requires medical assistance during their stay, notify us at the office and we will contact local health authorities or 911 for instructions.