Our Covid-19 Safety Plan
Dear Guest of Ruth Lake Lodge Resort,
Thank you for being our guest. Please review this information carefully prior to check-in as these procedures will be strictly enforced until further notice.
What we are doing to keep you safe:
1) All staff members must undergo a daily health check prior to arriving at the resort.
2) We are maintaining our high quality of cleanliness and disinfection between guests.
3) We are respecting physical distancing by greeting you with a smile and a warm welcome but no more handshakes. If a 2-meter safe zone can not be maintained, staff and guests must wear a mask as per BC Health Officer mandate.
4) Masks must be worn to enter the office. One person in the office at a time.
5) We are disinfecting the office and point of sale technology between each guest.
6) Check-in is after 3:00pm. Check-out is by 11am. As extra time is needed to clean and sanitize buildings, there will be no early check-in or late check-out permitted.
What you must do to keep us and our other guests safe:
1) Our cottages abide by the same regulations as imposed by the Provincial Health Office. “No social gatherings of any size at your residence (our cottages) with anyone other than your household or core bubble”
2) Only registered overnight guests of the Resort are permitted on the property. Do not invite local friends or family to visit you at the Resort.
3) If anyone in your group develops any symptoms of any communicable disease prior to your arrival, please cancel your reservation. We will do everything we can to re-book you once everyone is feeling better.
4) Arrive with all the necessary personal supplies for your stay. Do ALL your shopping in your hometown to reduce community exposure in our small town. If you need to restock supplies, let us know at the office and we will do the shopping for you.
5) Proceed directly to your accommodation upon arrival at the Resort. The door will be unlocked and the key on the kitchen table. We will come by and say hello when we see your vehicle. (you will receive an email 7 days prior to check-in with detailed instructions)
6) Restrict on site socialization to your travel companions. If chatting with neighbours, respect the 2 meter (6 feet) physical distancing recommendations and/or wear your mask.
7) The Resort office is in our home and we are trying to reduce the number of people entering it. Only 1 person in the office at a time. Wear your mask. Please stay outside when using wi-fi. There is a bench under cover on the back of the building.
8) If anyone from your group develops flu like symptoms during your stay or within 14 days of your check-out, notify us immediately. We will need to contact Health Authorities for proper contact tracing procedures. If anyone requires medical assistance during their stay, notify us at the office and we will contact local health authorities for instructions.